My website is now somewhat out of date and will be updated if/when I get time!
You are in: Home » About
- The Moghul Tandoori, the best takeaway in Cambridge, 2 mins from my house.
- The CSS Zen Garden, a webdesign experiment pushing the boundaries.
- The Zeldman Report - web developer with views
- 'Twangers' [requires RealPlayer] from the kids' TV programme, Rainbow - and a transcript.
- The incredible Internet Archive - see websites as they were years ago.
- Ivan Illich (1926 - 2002) and his 1970 views on Deschooling Society
- Learn how to produce webpages as if the year was 2003 rather than 1998
- Darkness and Light: atmospheric photos of Cambridge by an excellent local photographer, Derek Langley, of whose work I'm a great fan.
- Arco Iris - the Samba band I play in
- The website of George Monbiot, a brilliant political commentator.
- The Cambridge Cycling Campaign, for better cycling around Cambridge.
- Info on the Yamaha SY99 synthesiser, my synth.
- The awesome Reclaim the streets.
- Pages and videos about London Critical Mass.
- Not a site as such, really just a page of links to emulation sites.
- The CUSU, the SRCF and the Graduate Union
- Wild Horses of Newbury, an excellent short film
- Err, Titanic and, more specifically, the delightful Leo.
- Clare Macrae, a friend of mine from the Cambridge Cycling Campaign.
- Dave Earl, another friend of mine from the Cambridge Cycling Campaign.
- Sean Bennett, musician and just about everything else...
- Martin Keegan, outstanding sysadmin. My (this) site is hosted on his machine.
- Stewart Morris, my successor at CUSU, an excellent web designer, amongst other things.
- Steph Gray, web designer and my Oxford counterpart while working at CUSU.
- Sue Thomas, now married to my best friend Dicky.